20 August 2006

Rainy Day

I’m sure that there are a number of people who find rainy days depressing. I enjoy them most of the time. I don’t like dark, cold, rainy, winter days but I look forward to days like this.

It’s been grey and rainy all morning. A perfect start to a mysterious, misty day. A good day for reading, watching movies or just being quiet and listening to the water hit the leaves on the trees. My house is perfect for these activities because I have lots of windows and they are always open

I’m just going to sit in perfect grey light. It’s the kind of light that reminds me of that state of being between wakefulness and sleep. That twilight of consciousness that makes you think that anything can happen and real magic is possible.

Maybe something magical will happen today...

No comments: