15 October 2007

Today was my last day

On my Remarkable Body Development program.

It's been a journey. I have reached or surpassed all of my goals but one. And I changed my mind about being able to ride a bike to downtown because it was just too stressful. But I'm not focusing on that.

I'm focusing on the fact that:
I have lost 27 lbs
I have lost 20 inches in various & sundry places
I can do 15 push ups
even my "skinny" jeans are too big now and
I have cheekbones again
I can see my ribs
I have very strong legs
I have biceps and triceps

I am very proud of myself, especially since I managed to see this through during a tech. No more emotional eating for me. I have grown even as I have shrunk.

I'll post my before & after pics once I get the After one done. It's hard to find a good-fitting bathing suit in October.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

real push-ups or "girl" push-ups?